Physical Therapy Appointments:
Please fill in your contact information below. Use the drop-down menu to choose desired clinical location. Someone will email to answer your questions.
Please fill in your contact information below. Use the drop-down menu and choose online consult and tell us how we can help. Someone will contact you via email to set up an appointment.
Consultations are 15 minutes long. You will be matched with a therapist that can best answer your questions. During this time, you will NOT be evaluated or given treatment. The purpose of the consultation is to provide advice on further treatment based on your medical history or referral to the appropriate professional. You will be given a link to the VSee site and our virtual clinic. VSee will ask you to consent to the consultation along with your reasons for the consultation.
For Smartphones and Tablets:
- Download the VSee Clinic App (NOT VSee Messenger or VSee) from the App store. Download is free.
- Enter the App and proceed as a guest.
- Read and agree to the terms for HIPPA compliance (secures patient information protection)
- Enter your name and reason for consultation. Pictures can be downloaded for the therapist to see.
- The App will send you to the virtual clinic assigned to your therapist.
For PC or MAC computers:
Computer must have a camera and microphone active. Email will be sent with details about entering the virtual clinic. Click on one of the links provided to enter.
Please be ready 5 minutes before session is to start and the therapist will contact you via video at the scheduled session time.